Clauses relating to personal data
This website is operated in Luxembourg by IFD SA registered in the Trade Register under number B190116. Our registered office is located at 9, rue Large, L-1917 Luxembourg. These clauses apply to the information about you that we collect and use.
You will also find the terms and conditions under which we use and protect the information about you that you provide to us when you use this website. If you have any questions or comments regarding these clauses, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the following postal address: IFD SA at 9, rue Large, L-1917 Luxembourg.
In accordance with the regulations in force applicable to the processing of personal data and, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 applicable as from 25 May 2018, you have a right of information, access and opposition to the personal data concerning you, which you may exercise with CBC Informatique by contacting us by email or post, the details of which are given above.
We reserve the right to modify the content of these clauses from time to time by updating this page. We recommend that you consult it periodically to keep informed of these changes and to ensure that they are acceptable to you.
1. What types of information do we collect about you?
On some pages you will find forms asking you for information about yourself (Personal data). Some products and services (such as our technical or commercial support) may only be provided to you through this website if we have certain information about you such as:
Your name, first name, e-mail and postal address, telephone.
Some of the information we collect is "Personal Data", which is data about you that can be used to identify you. We will not collect "Personal and Sensitive Data". This category includes information relating to race, political opinions, health, religious and other beliefs, or sexual orientation.
For the purposes of these clauses, the terms "Personal Data" and "information about you" are interchangeable.
2. What do we do with this information?
We may use information about you for the following purposes:
- In order to register on our website and manage the services provided through it (including the processing of any research or requests for information about us or our products or services);
- For commercial purposes, under the conditions defined below in the Direct and Indirect Marketing section;
- In order to be able to perform our obligations under any contract binding us to you and in the management of such contracts for you;
- For the purpose of a possible hiring if you have provided us with information following an application sent by you to our company.
With your consent, we may combine the information you provide to us, under the conditions and for the purposes defined in these clauses.
3. How do we collect this information?
We collect information about you in a number of ways, including:
- The communication of this information by you through this website;
- And when you contact us by phone or correspond with us other than through this website.
We may combine information about you that we collect through this website with information that you provide to us or that is provided to us by third parties.
We will not keep information about you longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, nor longer than necessary to comply with a contract or the law.
We will not collect excessive amounts of information about you, nor will we collect information that is unnecessary for the purpose for which it is intended.
4. To whom do we share your information?
We will not share your Personal Data with any third party except:
- To the extent necessary to enable any of our employees, employees, agents, service providers, suppliers or business partners to perform services for us or to perform any function on our behalf (including commercial assistance, market research or customer services, as well as account management, the provision of products or services that we provide to you today or in the future);
- When we consider that the communication of your information to other companies, financial institutions or law enforcement agencies/services is necessary or desirable for the purposes of fraud prevention or detection;
- When we are authorized to do so in order to serve our legitimate interests;
- In cases where the law requires or authorizes us to do so.
In the event that we disclose your Personal Data to a carefully selected third party or to a third party listed above, we will comply with applicable data protection law by ensuring that appropriate contractual provisions ensure that the third party in question:
- Will only use your Personal Data for the purpose specified by us and in accordance with the purposes defined in these clauses,
- And will have taken appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Data, as well as accidental loss, destruction or damage to your Personal Data.
If we disclose your Personal Data to a third party outside the European Economic Area, we will have taken prior steps to ensure that such Data will benefit from the same level of protection as that imposed by the
applicable data protection law.
5. Direct and indirect marketing
We may, with your consent, use information about you that we have in our possession to provide you with information about our products, promotions, special offers, and other information about our products or services or that we believe may be of interest to you.
We will only use your information for direct and indirect marketing purposes within the limits of the use to which you have consented.
You can revoke the absence of an agreement, the agreement or the extent of the agreement you have given us in terms of direct and indirect marketing by writing to us by email at email@example.com or to the following postal address: IFD SA, 9, rue Large, L-1917 Luxembourg. This option is available to you at any time. In addition, if you receive a message from us relating to direct and indirect marketing actions, you will be reminded in this message that you are offered the option of requesting that these information communications be stopped.
6. How do we obtain copies of the information we have collected about you and how do we change it?
Under applicable data protection law, you are entitled to request details of the Personal Data we hold about you. We will promptly respond to any such request you send us. To do so, please write to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following postal address: IFD SA, 9, rue Large, L-1917 Luxembourg.
Please help us to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. If you believe that any of this information is inaccurate or incomplete, please write to us as indicated above. We will correct or update all information about you within the time period indicated above.
7. How do we ensure the security of your information?
We take care to ensure the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure, we have taken reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to protect the information we collect through this website. We have done so in order to prevent any unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Data, their accidental loss or destruction, as well as any damage to them.
We ensure the security of your information:
Through password protection, if we deem it appropriate; and By limiting access to your information (for example, only those members of our staff or employees who need to access it for the purposes indicated above will have access to it). Please help us to ensure the security of your information by not using an obvious username or password, by changing your password regularly and by ensuring that you do not share your password with anyone.
8. Insertion of links
This website may contain links to other sites over which we have no control, and other sites over which we do not have control may contain links to this website. If we try to include only links to websites that comply with the same rules as ours regarding personal data and security, we cannot accept any responsibility for the protection and privacy of information you provide on other websites. We recommend that you exercise caution and read the rules applicable to personal data on the website in question.
Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other devices. The entity that places a cookie on your device can thus recognize you, regardless of the websites, services and devices you use, as well as from one browsing session to another. Cookies are very useful.
For example, they can store your login credentials so that you do not have to enter them each time you connect to a service.
They inform us and third parties who use them about the pages visitors access, the features they use and the time they spend on those pages. By analyzing this type of information, we are better able to adapt the Services and offer you a better user experience.
They collect information about your profile of use of our Services and other websites and applications so that we and third parties can provide you with relevant content and advertising.